sabato 6 aprile 2013

Drunkn' flow o' counsciuosness...



Well prefixing that I ayn't Joyce tough I'm feeling so Irish,
I wanna scream n'shout n' let it all out all of the stuff that lies in my mind within this moment till I drop dead it's 4:56am here in Italy just returned from a party and I'm tryn' to write on one hand coz the other one is meant to support my head in order to not let it fall onto the pilow so as a matter of fact I guess I'm doin' this coz I feell a great pulse 4 writing right now and as I”m gonna sleep all sunday anyway why should'nt I wait till' dawn?
Anyway I want to say tha I didn' mean all of this as an insult to the great art of writing, I just wanted to do this 50% 4 fun and 50% 4 the sake of truth  and the truth is... well I don't know you may fund it yourselves I know just that while I'm here litsening to irish punk songs loads of wordz that I wanted to write are fly'n away to oblivion it isn't so easy to catch them while drunk ya know I don't know why but I ayn't the kinda guy who enjoys a party without first drinking enough alchohol I guess that stroboscopic colorful lights commercial remixed music and girls dressed up and acting like whores ayn't my style as sober so I usually fuck the hell about everythin' and I swallow gallons of vodkaa... huh I don't think I'll made it till dawn so I'll just note down some observations I made, like... am I minded like this coz I don't litsen to enough commercial music and it's insight messages party sex success n' complicated stories and I prefer to download or buy niche music or it's rather the countrary how much is my thought fruit of conditionaments from this ill society? how much can I consider myself sane?
I'll leave the answer to you and to my sober self and well that's all 4 tonight.

see ya after the next party!

--drunkn' Hawke

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento