lunedì 15 aprile 2013

Trying to get around within my mind

As usual today I had a bulky group of stuff to sudy, in order not to let it fall to oblivion I made some concept maps, usually it turns quite natural for me doing such things, but talking with some of my friends I became aware tht's not like that for everybody so I decided to write down a method  similar to mine, hope you'll find it useful!

Let's see...

Polarity of concepts
Take a blank paper,,,
-Focus on a main concept, that could be used as fulcrum, write it in the centre of the paper.
-Add secondary topics(from 2 to max 4) and write them down filling the corners of the paper(cardinal points).
-Fill in the blanks with the remaining concepts and place them following their tendences.
-Add names, places, dates, quotes, pics ecc...
-Finally create a network adding logic connection, grops and boxes.

Well, that's it, with some good spatial memory you could extend your maps way larger than a simple paper, whiteboards for exaple, when needed I even extend it to more than 2 dimentions using my room as Head Quarters for my ideas.

--Hawke Isaacs

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento