giovedì 18 aprile 2013

Picking up my back pack once more again ...

I haven't been traveling in a while, I guess that's because of what happened during my last stay, anyway its time to get back on the road and gotta keep an eye on not repeating mistakes over and over.

About this topic, here's what I thought might  be a clever solution:

Blogger mobile can track down your position whenever you post and it is possible to make it known to everybody, the nice thing is that you could use it as a travel marking system.
For example when going to the tourist authorities to ahve a travel register done you could give them also the URL of your blog, this way keeping it updated time by time with the places you go and the things you do will allow readers to know where you are when needed.
I didn't have this chance back then so make a good use of this tip ;)!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento