giovedì 18 aprile 2013

The Very Inspiring Blogger Award



Lately I'm passing trough a low producing period and I don't feel much like writing, anyway here's
7 things about myself:

- Well, I'm nothing more than a common guy

-I think someone put an iPod into my brain, the trouble is I don't know how to turn it off

-I'm a bad liar but a good actor, contraddicting isn't it? I've quitted acting for an year now anyway, and I think I won't restart

-I have a damned blooding heart that makes me doing insane things for what I believe right

-I have a low sense of risks and pain that sometimes gets me into troubles or interesting situations, depends on the points of view

- I'm constantly at the search of my (other) self

I thank these other bloggers for keeping me inspired:

Adrianna Joleigh

Jasveena Prabhagarana

Buzz Malonea

Lene Ta

Atit Shaha

N EKa

Scott David Buckleya

A. A. Harrisa

Chris Ballarda

Saifullaha

Meghan Fruehaufa

Jacob Hendersona

David Teachout

Hannah Shavera

I know those are not 15 yet but I haven't been in the blogsphere so long to be able to follow so many bloggers, hope you forgive me !


1 commento:

  1. If you love acting---don't stop---don't get discouraged! If you hate it--good that you stopped. Thanks for sharing! Keep on writing Hawke!

    RispondiElimina