venerdì 5 aprile 2013

Copernican

"where am I in this relativity?"

I’d really like to smoke but I can’t…

Time to write, time to sleep,  lost time, we are all slaves of this omniscient tyrant and regretting the past just thickens our chains.

I sit, I lay, I look at the ceiling, white, silent as he claims of mocking me.

I shut the light and I whisper, another day burnt because of my inertia of living, another night still long awaits my doubting soul.

Wide open eyes diving in the dark, draw patterns and colors as they were projections from the sight itself, glimmers of light start to dot the darkness moving around.

Rotation and revolution, ellipsis and invisible forces, where am I in this relativity? Where am I heading to?

I look around, nothing reminds me of familiar views, indescribable reflexes of an indeterminate world, where am I?

Don’t know it, but now I’m moving, silence around me, in front of my very eyes the absolute nothing, a void that seems to have absorbed any essence even darkness itself, I keep on travelling towards Infinity.

A month, a day, millennia, light years, who am I? I don’t remember…

Then suddenly an Impact, still and instantly, a flash of light blinds me, shocks me, I search the surroundings, searching for… reaction, I see an expanding world around me, pushed by an unknown energy, who was that?

Me? Don’t know.

I know just to be… Me, Here, Now, Psi.

--Hawke Isaacs

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento